Space Rental Fee; $25 per space.
* Yard Sale begins at 8am and ends at 2pm.
* Check-in and set-up starts at 7am.
* Must be ready for business by 8:00am.
* Seller must leave their areas as clean as when you started.
* We do not provide electricity. If you need it, bring it.
* Bring your own tables, tents, chairs, display units, and anything else you need to present your items.
* Spaces are first come, first serve.
* All items sold must be family appropriate. No pornography, no tobacco products, no adult beverages, no sexually explicit items. Seller agrees they may be asked to remove such items.
* Any music must be appropriate for a church property. Seller understands they will be asked to discontinue the music if deemed inappropriate.
The Seller warrants that the Seller is the sole owner of the merchandise sold at the Community Yard Sale. It is understood that the Community Yard Sale is simply the venue to allow the Seller to sell their personally owned items. The undersigned Seller does hereby hold harmless and re-leases the Community Yard Sale and Building the Kingdom Community Church from any claim, action, demand or liability. The Community Yard Sale and Building the Kingdom Community Church reserve the right to decline any Seller deemed unsuitable for the event.
Submit the application no later than one week prior to the scheduled event.
All fees will be collected at 10:00 am on the day of the sale by
Building the Kingdom Community Church personnel.